23 November 2011


With Christmas coming up, I've had ongoing wishlists, and though most of them probably won't happen- I will continue to post them to remind myself of what I go to work for (besides college books and living expenses)...

  • Moleskin notebook (Barnes and Noble) 
  • New pens 
  • A new, big coffee cup for at home 
  • and a new travel coffee cup too 
  • Nook with a cute cover (Barnes and Noble) 
  • A really nice 2012 planner
  • Polaroid film 
  • My stepdads old camera, and film for that too 
  • Amazon giftcard (to pay for my books for next semester) 
  • Wacom Bamboo Capture Pen Tablet (CTH470) - from Staples, includes photoshop and autodesk sketchbook software
  • Forever 21 giftcard 
  • Toms (Movember Grey/Black Womens classics) - online only
  • new boots 
  • bulletin board 
  • Photoalbum 
  • Walgreens GC to print photos 
  • Skinny, noncropped VS yogapants 
  • Prozac Nation (book) 
  • Birchbox (10 dollars/month)
  • Style- Lauren Conrad (book) 

No comments:

Post a Comment