22 November 2011


Over the next couple weeks, I am not only going to be staying caught up in school, trying to prepare for finals, figuring out holiday plans, and registering for next semester- but will also be reteaching myself (and learning some new things) about all sorts of coding: 
  • HTML5
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • Javascript 
  • Rails
  • Python
  • Actionscript 
  • and even something flashplayer background 
Although I am totally overwhelmed, it's also really exciting. I love teaching myself new things, and I love webdesign so it should be exciting to be a possible new member of this team. 
 

2 comments:

kitten roar said...

teaching yourself how to do things is the best! last winter i was on a whole kick of learning how to knit and crochet and it was so fun being able to teach myself. it's even more rewarding! best of luck to you, don't stress yourself too much ;)

alexis-sierra said...

I love knitting! I am actually hoping to finish a scarf on the way to my boyfriends families for Thanksgiving tomorrow. This stuff on the other hand is for a job I am taking, so it's a little bit more stressful!

Post a Comment