23 November 2011

Heading to Canton, Ohio to visit with Ryans family for Thanksgiving. That means a 2+ hour car ride to knit, read, listen to good music, and converse with the sweetest boy I know :) I'm so excited to be spending our first Thanksgiving together, and I'm also pretty happy that we're just doing his family this time so we're not having to make a two hour car trip happen on the actual holiday after eating tons of food at my house first. Thankfully, my parents were somewhat understanding of our need to miss the gathering at our place and even offered to bring us leftovers when we get back in town :) I hope everyone else has a fabulous holiday as well.

ps, I never got my camera charger out of my dorm, so looks like there won't be any photos from tomorrow ):

1 comment:

maybe*mej said...

thank you for useing my templates. =) I like how you used it.

Post a Comment