22 November 2011

unexpected great news-

For about a week now, Ryan has been trying to convince me to meet with the owner of the studio he is interning at because he needs some website work done. Knowing how much time I had to dedicate to the job when I was doing sites over the summer, I was a little hesitant and figured if I put it off long enough him and the owner would forget I was ever even mentioned as a potential candidate, but that wasn't the case at all. Today when I got out of the shower, the owner of the studio called Ryan and to talk about studio stuff, and then mentioned a couple times that he still really wanted to sit down and talk to me about working on some different projects for his new company. By this point I knew I would either have to agree or just go ahead and decline the offer- so I have him call Zach back and say we could meet today to talk to have time. I went to Starbucks and after he kindly bought me my drink, he explained what he needed. Though his wants and needs are extremely broad, the majority of it is within my realm of experience and can only imagine the places his new business can take both of us. Needless to say, I am excited to get back into the backend of some sites (and even more excited to do some new graphic things as well!)
And with the opening of a new building, I may even have my own workspace which is more than exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment