16 November 2011

my week in instagram photos-

although I'm not huge on posting phone photos on my blog, due to having a DSLR, it seems acceptable when I don't always have my camera to take pictures so here's my week:


1) Ralph Lauren glasses from the Sunglass Hut that I am wanting for Christmas. They have these beautiful orange stripes on the inside that are so fun and discrete. 2) The sweet fortune that was in my cookie at me and Ryans 9 month anniversary lunch. 3) Note from Ry <3 4) Season Lattes are always my favorite. I got a gingerbread latte which was good, but did not compare to how yummy the peppermint mochas are. 5) Mayan Chocolate mocha I made at work- 9 for the 9 months we've been together 6) Love Nylon; Love Rachel Bilson 7) Book/Journal I am totally needing 8) Tea for Two set that I bought for 8 dollars. We needed cups anyways, and I wanted to get something small for Ryan for our monthivarsarry

No comments:

Post a Comment